8 Bible-themed Journey Days for Primary Schools resource book
KS1, KS2, Whole schoolRE
A cross-curricular resource for teaching about Christianity
Help teaching staff fulfil the requirements for teaching Christianity within their RE guidelines
- Fits readily into most Agreed Syllabus programmes
- Suitable for all primary stages
- Can be used either as a class project or in vertical groupings through the whole school
- Flexible use, either run as a full course or just use for specific occasions e.g. Christmas.
Each unit includes:
- Reflective material for use with the adults in the community (both school and church) as they prepare to lead the journey day and as they review the day.
- Whole-school introduction to the theme.li>
- Workshop activities using a range of creative, interactive and reflective materials to explore key Bible stories.
- Outlines for Collective Worship.
- Church-based activity days to support the core material.
PDF containing support material and all-age worship outlines .