Wow! Our Amazing Planet resource book
An interactive RE resource for primary school teachers to explore the theme of caring for our environment through learning about our amazing planet and our responsibility for looking after it.
Each section contains
- Background information.
- Classroom activities, including work in the school grounds.
- Creative artwork.
- Drama ideas
- PowerPoint presentations with scripts for two assemblies.
- links to video clips and an online photo gallery.
- Differentiation for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- ISBN: 9780857462497
- Published: 23 August 2013
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 96
Gallery of wildlife photos
The gallery images are available in a zipped folder download.
Support material PDF
A PDF containing a variety of resources including a list of websites mentioned in the book, templates and maps.
Full contents list:
- Woodland colouring sheet
- Savannah colouring sheet
- Name the Bird! quiz sheet
- Minibeast recording chart
- Ladybird mask template
- Creatures word search
- The story of creation (KS1 script)
- The story of creation (KS2 script)
- Map (Whose World? section)
- Noah's ark colouring sheet
- Rainbow animals colouring sheets (8)
- The story of Noah's ark (KS1 script)
- The zoo that floated (KS2 script)
- The story of St Francis
- Dave's story (KS1 script)
- Dave's story (KS2 script)
- Greenhouse effect diagram
- Reduce word search (easy)
- Reduce word search (difficult)
- School grounds colouring sheet
- Map (Is There Hope for Our World? section)
- Elephant mask template
- List of web links