What Price Peace? support material
Below you will find a range of support material linked to the What Price Peace? Barnabas RE Day theme.
Exploring World War I through RE
- How the Bible was used in World War I
- Key Bible verses - Download
- David and Goliath - an interactive activity for Foundation, KS1, KS2
- With God on our side? - an interactive activity for KS2
- Values - exploring key questions with Foundation and lower KS1 - Download
- Values - exploring key questions with upper KS1, KS2 - Download
- Act out and explore Psalm 23 with Foundation, KS1, KS2
- Act out and explore the Lord's Prayer with Foundation, KS1, KS2
- J.R.R. Tolkien and World War I - extension module
- J.R.R. Tolkien and World War I worksheet - Download
- A video exploring life in the trenches and peace in the midst of war
- Does history matter?
- Are you feeling lucky?
- Planning a scheme of work - Download
All extracts are from the What Price Peace? resource book (now out of print).